ATA Training is committed to working with students and organisations to ensure training is closely aligned with professional development goals and the needs of the care industry.
We are pleased to offer the following information on how to enrol to help you with the study process.
The enrolment process is streamlined and consultative, so you get the best out of study choices. It involves the following simple steps:
- Choose the course/s of interest – take a look at our Courses page
- Complete the Enrolment Enquiry Form to register your expression of interest or contact us to discuss the different course options
- For a Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) qualification enrolment book your ‘ATA Training Student Information Session’ and we will chat to you about your chosen course and other study options, your professional goals and career pathways, prior study you have done and answer any of your questions
- Complete the enrolment process
- Payment and study commencement
Fast track the enrolment process
You can kick start the enrolment process in a training course of your choice by expressing your interest in a particular course/s or you can also call 1300 70 70 01 for more information.
- Online – You can complete an online Enrolment Enquiry form and we will be in contact within 48 hours to discuss your enrolment with you
Get our email newsletter
Sign up to get regular news and latest training offers from ATA Training here